Monday, October 5, 2009

Momentum Increasing Daily

Hello! Much has happened in the last week! I have given my notice to vacate my apartment, the completion certificate from my advanced ESL course arrived by mail, and I sent the e-mail begging for work! Now the ball is rolling and I can no longer stop it! Wow! I can't believe this is all happening so fast... after we waited so long for it to!

On an inner, more sentimental note: I am loving this fall weather. There is a crispness to the fall air which I will truly miss in DF (Distrito Federal or Mexico City). The leaves are dropping all over my dad's front yard, and we must paint some window frames and such before winter arrives. I will miss my family and friends when I leave, but I won't miss winter.

Fingers crossed for the job to come through!

3 comments:

  1. Well, yeah, things are speeding up, huh? Very exciting!

    ReplyDelete
  2. WOW! This sounds solely WONDERFUL! GOOD for YOU!
    I wish I had the guts to make such a MOVE to another COUNTRY!!!!:)
    p.s. I come via your sister Marie's blog! To be related to Marie, I know YOU are solely a GREAT GUY!!!:)

    ReplyDelete
  3. @ Gerri/Thanks and welcome as a blog follower! Mexico is rather like a south united states and less than a foreign country... except the whole Spanish language thing and the crazy Mexicans... they really can be sweet and fascinating, or really unpleasant and stupid, very like home.

    ReplyDelete