Monday, September 28, 2009

Anxiousness grows as my move approaches.

On the fifth anniversary of my mom's death, I am realizing that I have only weeks left in my homeland before my adventure begins. Having found the love of my life in another land, and having been laid off here at home, I am off to a new career and life in beautiful Mexico City! Follow me on my adventures through weekly entries as I progress through my adventure. I love company. About me- Just turned 40, gay, male, and completely enamored with the most beautiful man I have ever met. I was a travel agent until recently. I have been a bartender, waiter, ice cream parlor manager, am a brother, a son, a cousin and a cradle catholic who doesn't practice but loves the pomp and circumstance and art of that religion... but prefers the message of Buddhism, Quakerism and of Unitarian Universalism. I am heavy and furry (a bear in gay-speak) and excited and scared to change everything! I am certified to teach English as a Second Language and want to do so in Mexico. Read about my adventures and comment if you like. Thanks for reading my blog.

No comments:

Post a Comment